Topics

Tek 575 Manual needed

Phil (VA3UX) <phil@...>

I need a manual for a Tek 575. Who's got one that they don't need ? Anyone have one that they're willing to send me so that I can copy it and return it ? (I'm not expecting a lot of replies on that one).

Tnx....Phil

donlcramer@...

One option for manual rentals is Consolidated Surplus (Carla Morris,
cs@...) in Maryland USA. About 25USD a week plus shipping.

Don

dd@...

I need a manual for a Tek 575. Who's got one that they don't need
? Anyone have one that they're willing to send me so that I can copy it
and return it ? (I'm not expecting a lot of replies on that one).
1. I have a poor photocopy... not sure how well it would recopy.

2. Surplus Sales has it for $28
http://www.surplussales.com/Manuals/ManTestEqpt.html

3. W7FG has it for $35
http://www.w7fg.com/manuals.txt

4. Bob Garcia has it for $10 (maybe just op?)
http://www.mgs4u.com/manuals.htm

5. W.J. Ford has it for rent for $10 CDN/month
http://www.falls.igs.net/~testequipment/manuals.html

Phil (VA3UX) <phil@...>

Many thanks Don.

Phil