Topics

Tek 556, great condition, free to a good home.

Grayson Evans

I have a big old Tek 556 that I would love to find a good home. I have way too many scopes.
They definitely don't make them like this anymore.
It is physically in excellent condition. No rust, corrosion, dirt, dents, etc. It has been stored in a good environment inside the house.
I have not used it in 6 years so can not claim everything works, but as the saying goes, it worked fine the last time I used it.
I also have the manual.
I might have a plug-in or two, but have to check the attic.
I live in Jupiter FL and would obviously prefer a pick-up since it weights about 95lbs, but if you are willing to pay for shipping, I will take it to a UPS store and have them do it.
Grayson, KJ7UM

snapdiode

Wow. Thanks for offering it to the community. Too bad I live a bit north...

Brenda

Hello Grayson, I am interested and I have sent you an email. Been looking for one of these for a long time!

Brenda

Dave Seiter

My daughter just spent 5 months in Jupiter, and could have picked it up for me.
Oh, well- as much as I'd like a 556, I don't NEED one (or any more scopes for that matter!)
-Dave