Tek 485 Q2046 replacement

Robert Muth

The transistor in the 50 V regulated power supply on my 485 is apparently bad. This was an RCA Semiconductor part #35495. I can’t seem to find a replacement or even a spec sheet. Does anyone know of a replacement?
Bob Muth

Robert Muth

Found it as soon as I hit the send key. 2N3053 NPN TO-5 case.

On Jun 27, 2021, at 9:50 PM, Robert Muth via groups.io <muthrb=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

The transistor in the 50 V regulated power supply on my 485 is apparently bad. This was an RCA Semiconductor part #35495. I can’t seem to find a replacement or even a spec sheet. Does anyone know of a replacement?
Bob Muth

teamlarryohio

Yellow book says 151-0136-00 is a 2N3053. I'd start there. 485 manual shows the +50 supply handling 50 mA, so it shouldn't be hard to sub if you can't find an original.
-ls--