Topics

Tek 485 Knob--B Time/Div and Delay Time 366-1385-00

ciclista41@...

Hi folks,

I've been unable to chase down this knob for my 485. It's 366-1385-00. Similar to other knobs for this purpose, but with a "skirt" at the base, without which, it's more difficult to tell what the setting is due to large parallax. Not urgent, as mine works with part of the skirt broken off, but the aesthetics are lousy. Any help?

Also, I'd like to find seven of the 366-0215-02 lever switch knobs for the same scope. Again, of course it works without them, but I'd like the scope better if the levers wore mittens!

Thanks,

Bruce