Topics

Tek 212 Scope battery holder end caps?

Jared Cabot

I've just pulled out my 212 scope from storage for its time on the healing bench, and found that the previous owner discarded the old internal batteries along with the end caps.

Does anyone have a set of 4 end caps they are willing to sell, or can provide me with measurements so I can make a design for 3D printing a set?

Thanks!
Jared

Jared Cabot

I've tracked down a set of battery end caps, and dimensions etc, much thanks all who could help out!

I'll draw them up in 3D and upload the files to thingiverse in the near future to allow anyone else who needs these parts to 3D print them as required.

greenboxmaven

Thank you for preparing the files. I have a 212 awaiting restoration and the caps are missing.

Bruce Gentry, KA2IVY

On 11/9/20 7:56 PM, Jared Cabot via groups.io wrote:
I've tracked down a set of battery end caps, and dimensions etc, much thanks all who could help out!

I'll draw them up in 3D and upload the files to thingiverse in the near future to allow anyone else who needs these parts to 3D print them as required.

Reddy

I have found in a box way in the back that contains 14 used battery end caps for a 212 and so forth. 6 black, 7 white and 1 grey. Any body want them? Pay for shipping.

Hi:
Can I have a set of 4pcs white?
tonycheung_hk@yahoo.com

I am from Hong Kong .