From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of Joe via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2021 1:30 PM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: [TekScopes] Tek 154-0235-00, where does it belong to?

Hello,

I have been offered a crt Tek 154-0235-00, NOS boxed. Can anyone id to which scope it would fit?
Thanks for replies!

Regards, Joe

On Wed, Jul 7, 2021 at 10:37 PM, Dave Wise wrote:

30 seconds of looking at the 154 Replaceable Parts Record, available for free
download at w140.com .

154-0235-00 is for the 531A, 533, 533A, and 535A.
Where did you find that, Dave?

Raymond

On Wed, Jul 7, 2021 at 10:53 PM, Raymond Domp Frank wrote:

30 seconds of looking at the 154 Replaceable Parts Record, available for
free
download at w140.com .

154-0235-00 is for the 531A, 533, 533A, and 535A.
Where did you find that, Dave?
Had to ask to find it 30 secs later..."Replaceable Parts Registry".

Raymond

Joe

Dave,
thank you very much! Got to admit I had not found that info before. So it is clear now the crt won't fit to any of my scopes.
Regards, Joe

Dave Wise

LMGTFY…

https://w140.com/tekwiki/wiki/Replaceable_Parts_Registry_(RPR)

On Wed, Jul 7, 2021 at 10:37 PM, Dave Wise wrote:

30 seconds of looking at the 154 Replaceable Parts Record, available for free
download at w140.com .

154-0235-00 is for the 531A, 533, 533A, and 535A.
Where did you find that, Dave?

Raymond

Joe,

I have a scope that it would fit, that might need a replacement CRT (when I get it patched up enough to power it on). I'm located in Maryland; would it be possible to arrange receipt of this CRT?

-- Jeff Dutky

On Wed, Jul 7, 2021 at 11:05 PM, Dave Wise wrote:

LMGTFY…

https://w140.com/tekwiki/wiki/Replaceable_Parts_Registry_ (RPR)
Yeah, I found that. I remember placing some of the documents there myself some time ago.
I think it's a bit difficult to find, hidden deep down from the main menu.

Raymond

Dave Wise

I’ve been using the RPR a lot lately. (Though not enough to remember it’s the Registry not the Record ☺ )
In the same area is a document of the test conditions for all the 157- checked and matched tubes. That’s priceless if you have e.g. a 1A7.