From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of davethetechman via groups.io
Sent: 08 July 2020 21:13
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: [TekScopes] Technician in Need

Hi, looking for a technician to help me repair my dad's TS.
Please PM if you know one.

Vince Vielhaber

I figured TS meant Tek Scope. But no model number or any details so who knows for sure what he meant.

Vince.

On 07/09/2020 11:03 PM, David C. Partridge wrote:
TS? What is that? Where on the planet are you?

Hi, looking for a technician to help me repair my dad's TS.
Please PM if you know one.

Colin Herbert

Well, it looks as though he has gone away now, so perhaps we don't need to worry about anything. Why do people do that?
Colin.

--
K8ZW http://www.metalworkingfun.com http://www.hamradio.fun

David Kuhn

" Hi, looking for a technician to help me repair my dad's TS."

Hello Dave,

Where are you located? Are anywhere near central Pennsylvania?

I am sure there will be people here that will volunteer to help or even fix
it for you. Good luck.

Let us know, take care,

Dave