Topics

TDS7xx Four Channel Hybrid Front End assembly

dnmeeks

I owned a few TDS scopes, a couple of 744s and then a 754. Don't have them any more. I have the front end module, with is the PCB assembly with the four front end hybrids in the metal cover. It has the four coax outputs with push-in connectors that go to the main board in the scope. Part number on this looks like 119-4092-02.
No idea the condition of this thing. I did have a scope with some bad hybrids and had to replace them, but I think I was able to get the ceramic boards, so I don't know why I have this assembly.
Pics available if interested.
Free for shipping from 78735.
Dan

dnmeeks