De: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] En nombre de Frédéric BARTOLI
Enviado el: jueves, 9 de abril de 2020 11:33
Para: TekScopes@groups.io
Asunto: [TekScopes] TDS5054 infos...

Hello,

I just spotted some TDS5054B-NV-AV variant of the TDS5054, but after some googling it seems I can't find any information about what that NV-AV variant is about...

Anyone can shed some light on this ?

Many thanks,
Fred

Harold Foster

No to the options here, but it would be much appreciated.

Thank you,

Hal

Frédéric BARTOLI

Hi Miguel,
thanks for the info. Where did you get that from?

For your question for the options, I'm sorry but I don't have any info.
Or (dream) were you offering help? ;-)

Thanks,
Fred

On Thu, Apr 9, 2020 at 11:44 AM, Miguel Work wrote:

Do you know how actívate all options?
scroll down here:

https://www.eevblog.com/forum/projects/tektronix-tds3000-oscilloscope-modules-tds3uam/

Raymond

amirb

this has nothing to do with TDS5000 series...they dont use those option modules.

On Fri, Apr 10, 2020 at 04:26 PM, amirb wrote:

this has nothing to do with TDS5000 series...they dont use those option
modules.
I apologize. Didn't pay attention.

Raymond

amirb

the method for unlocking options on TDS7000 series may very well work for TDS5000
you should look for that one in the same forum

Miguel Work

Yes, it works, now I have 2M option activated. I call to Tektronix to ask how to do it paying, but is a out of support product.

Miguel Work

fft, advance mathematical options, 2M deep memory :)

David Kuhn

“ Yes, it works, now I have 2M option activated.”

How?

Dave

On Fri, Apr 10, 2020 at 11:17 AM Miguel Work <harrimansat@...>
wrote:

Yes, it works, now I have 2M option activated. I call to Tektronix to ask
how to do it paying, but is a out of support product.

Miguel Work

check your email

Bob Koller <testtech@...>

How is that done??

Harold Foster

I also am not completely clear on how to apply the info in this thread to the 5000 series... pointers/instructions please!

Thank you,

Hal

hjjr31@...

Would you be able to send me the steps you followed as well please? I also tried to contact Tektronix to upgrade but got told the same thing about it not being supported :/