Topics

TDS3000B Series -- Dallas DS1724W-150 NVRAM

My newly-acquired TDS3052B fails to retain the time and date upon power-off. From what I have learned from the group files, this indicates the battery in the NLA Dallas NVRAM has expired. My questions are:

1. Are the calibration constants stored in this NVRAM?

2. And if so, are they still safely preserved even thought the time and date are lost?

Bruce, KG6OJI

Valentin

In TDS3000 Series NVRAM contain ONLY User Settings, RealTime Clock and Operation Hours.

Best regards,
Valentin,

16 авг. 2020 г., в 22:49, ebrucehunter via groups.io <Brucekareen=aol.com@groups.io> написал(а):

My newly-acquired TDS3052B fails to retain the time and date upon power-off. From what I have learned from the group files, this indicates the battery in the NLA Dallas NVRAM has expired. My questions are:

1. Are the calibration constants stored in this NVRAM?

2. And if so, are they still safely preserved even thought the time and date are lost?

Bruce, KG6OJI

David Kuhn

" In TDS3000 Series NVRAM contain ONLY User Settings, RealTime Clock and
Operation Hours."

...and the baseline offset calibration.

Dave