Topics

Sweep-switching mod for Type CA and 547 ?

Tim Phillips

from Tim P (UK)
I read somewhere (can't find it now ) that there is a mod to enable a CA
plugin to use the A / B alternate sweep feature of the 547 scope. Anyone
know how it was done?
Hakan ? (I looked in your pages of opts & mods)
thanks
Tim

um-gs@...

Hi,
would also be interested in the same solution for an 1A4 plug in in a 547 scope.
Thanks, Gordian

Dave Daniel

I would also like to see that solution.

DaveD

On 6/6/2020 2:02 PM, um-gs@... wrote:
Hi,
would also be interested in the same solution for an 1A4 plug in in a 547 scope.
Thanks, Gordian

Tim Phillips

re trace-switching on the 547, the 1A4 has a 'trace-slaving switch' on the
rear panel.
Tim

On Sat, Jun 6, 2020 at 05:09 PM, Tim Phillips wrote:

I read somewhere (can't find it now ) that there is a mod to enable a CA
plugin to use the A / B alternate sweep feature of the 547 scope. Anyone
know how it was done?
Hakan ? (I looked in your pages of opts & mods)
That would be 040-0391-01 for CA. Couldn't find anything similar on 1A4.
Intructions now at http://www.hakanh.com/dl/docs/kitinstructions/040-0391-01.pdf
/HÃ¥kan