From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of Szabolcs Szigeti
Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2021 9:34 AM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Success! 5S14N becomes 5S14 with readout

Hi,

I got some questions on this, so I did a short writeup on it, and also the design files are available from there.
https://diysquared.blogspot.com/2021/03/readout-for-5s14n.html

Szabolcs

Szabolcs Szigeti via groups.io <szigiszabolcs=gmail.com@groups.io> ezt írta
(időpont: 2021. márc. 7., V, 19:43):

Hi,

I have successfully retrofitted the 5S14N sampling plugin with readout
for use with the 54xx scopes, by basically recreating the 7S14 readout
board and wiring it in, thus creating a 5S14.

See the photos: https://groups.io/g/TekScopes/album?id=261631

If there is any interest, I'm willing to do a little description of
the project, and share the design files.
I have a couple of PCBs which I can give out for the price of the postage.
Mostly probably useful in the EU, elsewhere it will likely be cheaper
just to get them from China.

Let me know if anyone is interested, then I'll take the time in the
coming days to do a writeup on it, as while it is not a complex
project, there were some obstacles, which may be interesting to share.

Szabolcs

--
Dennis Tillman W7pF
TekScopes Moderator