Topics

Strange TM 500 plugin to ID

kim.herron@sbcglobal.net

HI All!

Hope this is not inappropriate!  I have a strange TM 500 plug in and I'm guessing that it's a sales aid or a training
aid.  It is a 067-0872-99 Logic Demo Aid.  It has a Tektronix label on the side of it that has a Field Engineers name
on it.  That name is Don Dalton.  That is crossed out with pencil and the name is Dave Mc Cormick (I think) is
written in pencil above it.  Anybody know anything about this, what it was used for, or any interest in it??

Thanks !!

Kim Herron  W8ZV
kim.herron@...
1-616-677-3706

Michael W. Lynch

I have a strange TM 500 plug in and I'm guessing that it's a sales aid or a training
aid. It is a 067-0872-99 Logic Demo Aid. It has a Tektronix label on the side of it that has a Field Engineers name
on it>

I do not see this as "inappropriate".

I am always anxious to learn about such obscure instruments. Perhaps some of our more knowledgeable members can enlighten us regarding this?

--
Michael Lynch
Dardanelle, Arkansas

Colin Herbert

Have you looked on Tekwiki? Is this it?

http://w140.com/tekwiki/wiki/067-0872-99

Hope this is not inappropriate! I have a strange TM 500 plug in and I'm guessing that it's a sales aid or a training
aid. It is a 067-0872-99 Logic Demo Aid. It has a Tektronix label on the side of it that has a Field Engineers name
on it. That name is Don Dalton. That is crossed out with pencil and the name is Dave Mc Cormick (I think) is
written in pencil above it. Anybody know anything about this, what it was used for, or any interest in it??

Thanks !!

Kim Herron W8ZV
kim.herron@...
1-616-677-3706

kim.herron@sbcglobal.net

Hi Michael!!

Have you looked on Tekwiki? Is this it?

http://w140.com/tekwiki/wiki/067-0872-99 ( http://w140.com/tekwiki/wiki/067-0872-99 )

Another Member sent this to me.  Seems this is listed at Tekwiki.  I put this in a search
but it didn't come up.  Oh well, I learned something too!

If someone has a use for this thing, let me know.  It's an extra here and I'm running out of room.

On 6 Jul 2020 at 9:40, Michael W. Lynch via groups.io wrote:

  >I have a strange TM 500 plug in and I'm guessing that it's a sales
aid or a training
aid.  It is a 067-0872-99 Logic Demo Aid.  It has a Tektronix label
on the side of it that has a Field Engineers name
on it>

I do not see this as "inappropriate".

I am always anxious to learn about such obscure instruments.
Perhaps some of our more knowledgeable members can enlighten us
regarding this?

--
Michael Lynch
Dardanelle, Arkansas

Kim Herron  W8ZV
kim.herron@...
1-616-677-3706

Michael W. Lynch

On Mon, Jul 6, 2020 at 01:07 PM, kim.herron@... wrote:

Hi Michael!!

Have you looked on Tekwiki? Is this it?

http://w140.com/tekwiki/wiki/067-0872-99 (
http://w140.com/tekwiki/wiki/067-0872-99 )

Another Member sent this to me.  Seems this is listed at Tekwiki.  I put
this in a search
but it didn't come up.  Oh well, I learned something too!
Kim,

I did see that reply. I'm going to do some additional reading about it.

Yes, TEKWiki is a wonderful source. I do not know why I did not think to search for this item myself. I guess that I "assumed" that you had done a search and failed to find it?

I was skimming through the manual and it seems to offer some help in understanding Logic and Logic Analyzers.

What are you planning on doing with it?

--
Michael Lynch
Dardanelle, Arkansas

kim.herron@sbcglobal.net

I'm going to find it a HOME!

You can use it ??? Make me an offer I can't refuse!

On 6 Jul 2020 at 12:05, Michael W. Lynch via groups.io
wrote:

[...]

John Goller, K9UWA & Jean Goller, N9PXF
Antique Radio Restorations
k9uwa@...