Spectrum Analyzer Scope Adapter, KD1JV

Roy Morgan

I have unearthed an inbuilt kit for a KD1JV Spectrum Analyzer Scope Adapter. No instructions/manual or enclosure. I can only assume most needed parts are here.

A web search finds other projects/ kits from KD1JV but not this one.

It seems to me the options are:
-Locate instructions, enclosure, controls and connectors and build it for use with my Tek 2215A and 547
-Call it interesting but acquire a working Tek spectrum anslyzer
-Find someone who wants to build the thing.

Info, advice, or suggestions welcome.

Roy Morgan
K1LKY Western Mass

DaveH52

On Sun, Jul 4, 2021 at 11:58 AM, Roy Morgan wrote:

KD1JV Spectrum Analyzer
Is this the one?
https://www.qsl.net/kx4om/images/ScalarNetworkAnalyzer/SNA_Schema.jpg

Roy Morgan

Thanks, I will get the board and parts to examine.

Roy Morgan
K1LKY Western Mass

On Jul 5, 2021, at 3:25 PM, DaveH52 <ac2gl.dave@gmail.com> wrote:

On Sun, Jul 4, 2021 at 11:58 AM, Roy Morgan wrote:

KD1JV Spectrum Analyzer
Is this the one?
https://www.qsl.net/kx4om/images/ScalarNetworkAnalyzer/SNA_Schema.jpg

EB4APL

The schematic corresponds to a Scalar Network Analyzer (In fact it is the Poor Ham Scalar Network Analyzer, PHSNA) not a Spectrum Analyzer. Two different kind of beasts.

Ignacio EB4APL