Shockmounts, stand-offs and top pouches... all at stuff day

There have been several threads about people looking for shockmounts, I posted the two types we have up to the stuff page, please see: https://www.sphere.bc.ca/test/stuffday.html#1dollar

much bigger ones are here: https://www.sphere.bc.ca/test/stuffday.html#2dollar
plus some great stand-offs for assembly.

there's also a great assortment of Tek top accessory pouches here:
https://www.sphere.bc.ca/test/stuffday.html#tekfans
along with a great Ballantine time mark generator for timebase calibration.

and there's an amazing amplifier and distortion analyzer here:
https://www.sphere.bc.ca/test/stuffday.html#needslove

all the best,
walter (walter2 -at- sphere.bc.ca)
sphere research corp.

Dave Wise

Those 1dollar parts look like they could be adapted to 500 series fans.

Dave Wise

There have been several threads about people looking for shockmounts, I posted the two types we have up to the stuff page, please see: https://www.sphere.bc.ca/test/stuffday.html#1dollar<https://www.sphere.bc.ca/test/stuffday.html#1dollar>

much bigger ones are here: https://www.sphere.bc.ca/test/stuffday.html#2dollar<https://www.sphere.bc.ca/test/stuffday.html#2dollar>

https://www.sphere.bc.ca/test/stuffday.html#tekfans<https://www.sphere.bc.ca/test/stuffday.html#tekfans>

https://www.sphere.bc.ca/test/stuffday.html#needslove<https://www.sphere.bc.ca/test/stuffday.html#needslove>