Seeking correct diagram of the SA 7L13

Attilio

Regards to all,
I have a discrepancy between the 7L13 manual and the Tune Control board installed in my 7L13. The board is equipped with an IC DS75494N and is powered at about 8 Vdc (on the board there is also an LM340) and also the FREQUENCY knob is not the push-pull type. The manual reports an integrated powered at 5Vdc and there is no LM340 regulator.
The clutch coils that insert the Tune Control potentiometers have a DC resistance of approximately 50 ohms.

So I'm looking for a 7L13 diagram consistent with my 7L13.
You can help me ?

--Cheers
Attilio