Topics

Seeking attenuator heads for P6032 cathode follower probe for 1S1 etc- related question

Dave Seiter

I looked at my P6032 set last night and it appears to be complete except for whatever is meant to be stored in the foam spot below the row of three attenuators.  Maybe the bayonet ground clip?  The accessory bags are unopened, and the yellow and red rings have just about turned to dust.  I don't have a manual that lists the probe, and two of the manuals on Tekwiki come back "missing".
-Dave

On Monday, March 1, 2021, 10:38:46 AM PST, cmjones01 <chris@stumpie.com> wrote:

I've recently bought a P6032 with most of its accessories (the
probe-to-BNC and probe-to-GR adapters are missing) from a seller in
Germany. I know he has another P6032 set for sale right now, with many
of the accessories. The probe itself has a crack in the plastic. I can
try and put you in touch if you like.

Chris

On Mon, Mar 1, 2021 at 5:11 PM Dave Wise <david_wise@phoenix.com> wrote:

Type P6032 is a 500MHz cathode follower probe with GR-874 output and a special four-pin power connector.
It's made for the 1S1, 3S1, 3S76, and 4S1 sampling plugins.

Mine was originally the full package, P/N 010-108, "probe with standard accessories", but it came to me with only one attenuator head, 50x P/N 010-352.  I am missing the other heads and accessories.
The missing parts are
- 10x 010-350
- 20x 010-351
- 100x 010-353
- 200x 010-354
- 500x 010-355
- 1000x 010-356,
- coupling capacitor 010-330
- probe-to-GR adaptor
- probe-to-BNC adaptor
- 50 ohm term for the adaptors.
- 013-037 ground clip assembly
- 214-278 coil spring with insulating cover and hook
- 344-080 ground clip.

For example, the 50x attenuator head is about 2.5 inches long, 5/8 inch wide, with a 1/16 inch wide tip.

If you have any of the above, let me know.

Thanks,
Dave Wise

Dave Wise

?I can't remember where I got the manual scan pdf, but I uploaded it to TekWiki. I'm ignorant of wiki coding so feel free to edit the page for cleaner transition from wiki to file.

Dave Wise