Topics

Seeking attenuator heads for P6032 cathode follower probe for 1S1 etc

Dave Wise

Type P6032 is a 500MHz cathode follower probe with GR-874 output and a special four-pin power connector.
It's made for the 1S1, 3S1, 3S76, and 4S1 sampling plugins.

Mine was originally the full package, P/N 010-108, "probe with standard accessories", but it came to me with only one attenuator head, 50x P/N 010-352. I am missing the other heads and accessories.
The missing parts are
- 10x 010-350
- 20x 010-351
- 100x 010-353
- 200x 010-354
- 500x 010-355
- 1000x 010-356,
- coupling capacitor 010-330
- probe-to-GR adaptor
- probe-to-BNC adaptor
- 50 ohm term for the adaptors.
- 013-037 ground clip assembly
- 214-278 coil spring with insulating cover and hook
- 344-080 ground clip.

For example, the 50x attenuator head is about 2.5 inches long, 5/8 inch wide, with a 1/16 inch wide tip.

If you have any of the above, let me know.

Thanks,
Dave Wise

cmjones01

I've recently bought a P6032 with most of its accessories (the
probe-to-BNC and probe-to-GR adapters are missing) from a seller in
Germany. I know he has another P6032 set for sale right now, with many
of the accessories. The probe itself has a crack in the plastic. I can
try and put you in touch if you like.

Chris