Seeking 015-0413-00 Info

Dave Casey

Greetings All -

I was lucky enough to snag the 015-0408-00 Peak to Peak Detector plugin
that Sphere had on their stuff page. I'm wondering if anyone has any
documentation on the 015-0413-00 detector heads. The documentation
available on the TekWiki courtesy of Hakan indicates that the heads are
just 75 ohm terminators and detector diodes. With enough information, one
might roll their own in some pomona boxes. Does anyone have any info about
the guts of the 015-0413-00?

Dave Casey

I realized that the manual that I made many years ago which is now on TekWiki is only partial
probably because at the time the only scanner I had was a slow flatbed.
A new scan from today can be found here until it show up on TekWiki (I have sent it to Kurt):
http://www.hakanh.com/dl/temp/015-0408-00.pdf
It is complete and contains schematics info on the amplifier and the head.

/HÃ¥kan

Dave Casey

Thanks Hakan! That's super helpful. Unfortunately while there are reference
designators for the components in the detector head, they do not appear on
the parts list. This is still way more information than I had previously
though. I looked through the diode RPR but had no luck identifying the
Schottkys nor Zeners used in the detector head. Not every Tek diode number
is in the RPR, nor are several matched/selected parts (153-). Perhaps
there's a datasheet (062- document) for the 015-0413-00 out there somewhere.

Dave Casey