From: "Robert Simpson via groups.io" <go_boating_fast=yahoo.com@groups.io>
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Sent: Friday, April 9, 2021 10:22:14 AM
Subject: [TekScopes] Scopes for Sale Northern CA, USA

Strange ad. He says 2x 465B, but the picture shows 2x 475 plus something I
don't recognize. Located about 45 min from me.. No connection.
Bob

https://sacramento.craigslist.org/ele/d/auburn-oscilloscope/7297987548.html

On Fri, Apr 9, 2021 at 05:22 PM, Robert Simpson wrote:

Strange ad. He says 2x 465B, but the picture shows 2x 475 plus something I
don't recognize. Located about 45 min from me..
Difficult to see what's behind the dirt. Even for a 475, $100 would be a lot, especially in the state it could be in. $80 for each wouldn't be a bargain either. The trolley is ok.
There seem to be 2 475's (see the different dots above the CH1 V/div knob and the red label on the crt bezel of one), one 465B and an HP spectrum analyzer that at least partly seems to work. Get the set, including the SA at $250 or $100 more if must be...

Raymond