De: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] En nombre de Howard Hoyt
Enviado el: jueves, 21 de enero de 2021 18:12
Para: TekScopes@groups.io
Asunto: [TekScopes] Scope apps

Hi all,
I am considering purchasing a used TDS7104 scope and I really need the PW3 Power Analysis option which the unit I am looking at does not have. I contacted Tek sales and they flatly stated they will not sell this as a part for the TDS series as it is discontinued. My disappointment with Tek aside, does anyone know where this could be obtained, or how to enable it?

Thanks in advance,
Howard Hoyt

Find out more here: https://bit.ly/2zCJMrO