Topics

S-100 stuff, electronic stuff, model railroad stuff, books and magazines!

Richard R. Pope

Hello all.
I have 22 S-100 boards for sale. There are two backplanes. One is a 9 slot bare board and the other is a 19 slot fully populated board. Both boards have active termination. There are 8080, Z80, FDC, HDC, Serial, 68030, a Display board, a Front Panel board. There are also 3 Mean Well power supplies supplying the +9VDC and the +_16VDC. There are also voltmeters and amp meters . I want $500 plus shipping for all of it. I can provide a full inventory and pictures for anyone who is truly interested.
I probably have cancer and if I do I am dying. I want all of this to go to a good home and not to the landfill. If anyone is interested I have some test equipment, electronic components, and model railroad equipment Please only serious inquires for I tire very easily.
GOD Bless and Thanks,
rich!

Brian Cockburn

Hi Richard,

Sorry to hear that you're not well. By the way, where in the world are you please? Shipping from Sydney to Melbourne might be cheap but not from Canada.

Thanks, Brian.

Richard R. Pope

Brian,
I live in Southwestern Wisconsin in the US. Very expensive to ship. I believe that the S-100 stuff is sold. I am just awaiting payment. I appreciate your compassion and interest. If I do have cancer it is a death sentence. I am going to live the rest of my life to the fullest. I can't get in for treatment because of the SARS/II garbage.
GOD Bless and Thanks,
rich!