Topics

rjm

Paul Amaranth

Sure, can always use threaded rod (just had to buy a piece the
other day). I can pick it up tomorrow morning; I'm going to
try to get there around 9.

I got this for $7. It looks like a significant qty of threaded
rod. Dia and length unknown. If that is the inventory tag in the
middle, it's a good load. Hopefully it just got wet on the end. Wanna
split it? This reminds me that I need to stop by the carpet store and
get some cores for various storage projects.

http://server2.maxanet.com/cgi-bin/mnlist.cgi?rjm30/603
[painful experience skipped]

Almost as bad the Tim Conway's dentist skit. If you haven't seen it, it's
worth the 10 minutes. Just google "Tim Conway's The Dentist" That will
at least give you a smile.

Paul

paul@... | Unix & Windows