Topics

Reworked Tek' Lit

Liam Perkins

Tom Phillips

Hi Bill,
Thanks for posting these. The reworks look really good.
At my end the link to The Cathode-ray Tube Document is not working however.
Cheers,
Tom

Liam Perkins

Hi Bill,
Thanks for posting these. The reworks look really good.
At my end the link to The Cathode-ray Tube Document is not working however.
Cheers,
Tom
Dennis Tillman advised that the book is still available from its author Pete Keller so even though I found the copy I upped to my site here:

https://archive.org/details/keller1991cathode-ray/page/n1/mode/2up

it seemed that maybe I shouldn't make it available. A grey area I realize, but as I said earlier I don't to bruise anyone's sensibilities.

Bill