Topics

Reverse part lockups

Dallas Smith

Hello today,
Is there a master list somewhere for reverse part number lockups. Provide a part number to see what Tek models use that part. Tek must have had mainframe computer listings of such data? Any retired Tek employees here have access to such a list? Tek might sign off for such a request from old equipment that they will never support.
The obvious answer is no such luck.
Dallas

Dallas Smith

Sorry, my spell checker sucks. I meant Lookup not Lockup.
Dallas

Michael W. Lynch

There is such a resource already available for some parts. The RPR lists on TekWiki, give the TEK part numbers and the various major instruments that used them.

Find these lists here: http://w140.com/tekwiki/wiki/RPR

Hope this Is what you are wanting.

--
Michael Lynch
Dardanelle, AR

Dallas Smith

Thank you Michael, I'll give it a look.

Michael W. Lynch

Dallas,

Let me know if this is what you are looking for.

Good luck.

--
Michael Lynch
Dardanelle, AR

Dallas Smith

Michael,
Just what I was looking for but wish the document had all the IC's. Was hoping that one of my part donors has the parts. The ones I'm looking for is for the 7D20 are A5U650 - 75S140 & A5U651 - MC10125. The 9D20 CCD has no clock sample pulses for the 'A' channel. Ordered these from Ebay.
Dallas

Dallas Smith

Hi again Michael,
I made the "http://w140.com/tekwiki/wiki/RPR" searchable, Its 11mb's. Should we put this OCR pdf back up on Tekwiki?
Dallas

Dave Daniel

Yes

On Aug 28, 2020, at 12:56, Dallas Smith <dosmith2@...> wrote:

Hi again Michael,
I made the "http://w140.com/tekwiki/wiki/RPR" searchable, Its 11mb's. Should we put this OCR pdf back up on Tekwiki?
Dallas

Michael W. Lynch

Yes, That is something that is lacking. They do not have a way to cross the "common" I/C's (not TEK Produced) to a specific instrument. Ii suppose it would be too much trouble to do that?

156-0316-00 is the TEK Part number. Should be easier to find than the 155 Series TEK Made I/C's.

--
Michael Lynch
Dardanelle, AR

Dallas Smith

Dave, Could you password protect the now unlocked PDF, and copy it up to Tekwiki? The owner of Tekwiki should do this. I so I'll send it to you.
Dallas

Dallas Smith

Michael, Is there a list for Tek 156 parts?
Dallas

Michael W. Lynch

Dallas,

Not that I have ever seen. But I am far from an Authority on the subject.

--
Michael Lynch
Dardanelle, AR

Dave Daniel

Which Dave?

On Aug 28, 2020, at 13:09, Dallas Smith <dosmith2@...> wrote:

Dave, Could you password protect the now unlocked PDF, and copy it up to Tekwiki? The owner of Tekwiki should do this. I so I'll send it to you.
Dallas

Dallas Smith

Yes you, Do you know who could do this?

On Fri, Aug 28, 2020 at 07:09 PM, Dallas Smith wrote:

Dave, Could you password protect the now unlocked PDF, and copy it up to
Tekwiki? The owner of Tekwiki should do this. I so I'll send it to you.
Some of these files seem overly large. Have they been optimized for size? If not, I'd like to give that a try before replacement, preferably an unlocked version...

Raymond

Carsten Bormann

On 2020-08-28, at 19:09, Dallas Smith <dosmith2@...> wrote:

password protect the now unlocked PDF
This makes me curious: What is the point of that?

Grüße, Carsten

Dallas Smith

Hello Grüße,
That's how I found the file before I unlocked it, so I think the owner has all these files locked?
Dallas

Dallas Smith

H Raymond,
The file was over 30mb's before the OCR conversion, now its 11mb's, My ABBYY OCR software is very efficient. I think the file should be added rather than replaced.
Dallas

On Fri, Aug 28, 2020 at 06:11 PM, Dallas Smith wrote:

The ones I'm looking for is for the 7D20 are A5U650 - 75S140 & A5U651 - MC10125
A5U650=74S140=156-0419-02 used in various Graphic Terminals plus1910, 390AD, 7D02,
and 7612D/AD
A5U651=MC10125=156-0316-04 used in various Video instruments and Graphic Terminals
plus 2221A, 2224, 2232 and 7612D/AD

I made the "http://w140.com/tekwiki/wiki/RPR" searchable
I did that too a while back and also bookmarked every 50'th P/N on all the RPR files
available on the Wiki. I asked Kurt if he wanted to replace those on the Wiki but at the
time he didn't want to do that out of respect for the original scanning person.
Check with Kurt first.

Is there a list for Tek 156 parts
If you mean available on line the answer is probably no.
The full RPR collection contains every P/N Tek ever used and off course there is a section
for 156. However it on almost 2800 pages so I can understand why it hasn't been scanned.

/Håkan

Dave Daniel

Do what? I can edit Tekwiki pages.

DaveD