Repairing broken pots

Hi Rick,

so what I have here is not "Bourns" but "Allen/Bradley", with the blue pot body on the left and the shaft with its actuator, right? The knob on the front is not damaged, but it must have got a hit to make the shaft/actuator break up like that.

I would be happy with a good picture of this shaft/actuator assembly to see how its supposed to look like. When I try to position the shaft on the remains of the actuator it does not fit well because the actuator is bent somehow. Unbending the part looks possible, but I'm afraid of breaking it up alltogether by doing too many try-and-error cycles.

cheers
Martin