Topics

R7704+7A18+7B53A in Newport Beach, CA to part with

ChrisBeee

I have a leftover from my time in Southern California I want to part with: a nice R7704 including a 7A18 and a 7B53A plug in. It has been stored in a dry garage lab after I bought it from Gov surplus somewhere in 2008 or 2009 (ex-NASA unit). This unit has not been run for quite a while, so please be prepared to revive the PS carefully! No warranty for meeting manufacturer's specs of course ;-)
I would like to give it in good hands because shipping across the pond does not really make sense.
Price: what you feel it is worth for you, first come first serve.
The only caveat: this unit is for local pick up only (location: San Joaquin Hills area, Newport Beach, CA.).
Please contact me off-line, thanks!
Chris

Abc Xyz

Chris...i could come get it.

On Tue, Jul 7, 2020, 10:50 AM ChrisBeee via groups.io <chrisbeee=
yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

I have a leftover from my time in Southern California I want to part with:
a nice R7704 including a 7A18 and a 7B53A plug in. It has been stored in a
dry garage lab after I bought it from Gov surplus somewhere in 2008 or 2009
(ex-NASA unit). This unit has not been run for quite a while, so please be
prepared to revive the PS carefully! No warranty for meeting manufacturer's
specs of course ;-)
I would like to give it in good hands because shipping across the pond
does not really make sense.
Price: what you feel it is worth for you, first come first serve.
The only caveat: this unit is for local pick up only (location: San
Joaquin Hills area, Newport Beach, CA.).
Please contact me off-line, thanks!
Chris

ChrisBeee

Hi ABC XYZ (what's your real name?),
please contact me offline for details.
Thanks!
Chris

yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

I have a leftover from my time in Southern California I want to part with:
a nice R7704 including a 7A18 and a 7B53A plug in. It has been stored in a
dry garage lab after I bought it from Gov surplus somewhere in 2008 or 2009
(ex-NASA unit). This unit has not been run for quite a while, so please be
prepared to revive the PS carefully! No warranty for meeting manufacturer's
specs of course ;-)
I would like to give it in good hands because shipping across the pond
does not really make sense.
Price: what you feel it is worth for you, first come first serve.
The only caveat: this unit is for local pick up only (location: San
Joaquin Hills area, Newport Beach, CA.).
Please contact me off-line, thanks!
Chris

ChrisBeee

...since Abc Xyz did not respond and I am a bit reluctant to deal with a ghost: the scope is still available for non-ghosts ;-)
Chris

yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

I have a leftover from my time in Southern California I want to part with:
a nice R7704 including a 7A18 and a 7B53A plug in. It has been stored in a
dry garage lab after I bought it from Gov surplus somewhere in 2008 or
2009
(ex-NASA unit). This unit has not been run for quite a while, so please be
prepared to revive the PS carefully! No warranty for meeting
manufacturer's
specs of course ;-)
I would like to give it in good hands because shipping across the pond
does not really make sense.
Price: what you feel it is worth for you, first come first serve.
The only caveat: this unit is for local pick up only (location: San
Joaquin Hills area, Newport Beach, CA.).
Please contact me off-line, thanks!
Chris

@DC912

Hello Chris. Did you ever hear from Abc Xyz? If not, I’m interested in the unit but I couldn’t find you in the Directory to contact you offline. Dave

ChrisBeee

Hi Dave,
Abc Xyz did not report back so far, so the scope can be yours. I will send you a PM to clarify details.
Chris

@Abc Xyz: Sorry, but even in 'modern' times where salutations and signatures in messages mainly have become outdated and obsoleted, I am expecting at least a minimum of etiquette. Especially when I offer something to part with where the receiver can set the price. There is no free lunch.

ChrisBeee

Hello Dave,
just to be sure: did you get my PM?
Chris