Topics

Pre-estate sale, Seattle / Puget Sound area

dabono@...

For people in the Seattle / Puget Sound area, this person has several vintage Tek scopes still for sale. Quite a few of them are 500-series, and a couple have carts, so these items are for local pickup only. Please contact the seller for a list of currently available items.

https://seattle.craigslist.org/est/ele/d/redmond-pre-estate-sale-still-alive-but/7280914135.html

Disclaimers: I'm not the seller (I'm just posting on his behalf). I've bought a couple of items from the seller, but no relationship otherwise

Dave Seiter

I'd love the rack mount scopes, but I have no desire to drive all the way to Redmond!
-Dave