Topics

post-stuff day and yes, the off-site storage unit is now EMPTY!

Many thanks to everybody that helped out at our last stuff day event here at Sphere, and especially to my cohort Glenn, who helped break down and move a HUGE number of boxes to clear out that storage unit.

I don't know what our plans are for more events in the future, the prep time and clean up are really a killer.
However, anybody is welcome to drop by over the summer and poke around in the two on-site storage sheds for treasures. still lots to clear out there, and still plenty of freebies.

all the best,
walter (walter2 -at- sphere.bc.ca)
sphere research corp.
https://www.sphere.bc.ca/test/index.html