Pointer to Art of Electronics 3rd ed

John Hudak

Within the last couple of weeks I came across a pointer in this forum to an online version of Art of Electronics 3rd ed.
After going back and searching a number of threads, I am not able to find the reference.
Would someone be so kind to post a pointer to where AoE 3rd ed could be downloaded?

Thank you, much appreciated

Liam Perkins

Likely is was this link: https://b-ok.cc/s/The%20Art%20of%20Electronics

On Fri, May 28, 2021 at 1:11 PM John Hudak via groups.io <uniquelogin2000=
yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Within the last couple of weeks I came across a pointer in this forum to
an online version of Art of Electronics 3rd ed.
After going back and searching a number of threads, I am not able to find
the reference.
Would someone be so kind to post a pointer to where AoE 3rd ed could be
downloaded?

Thank you, much appreciated

Daniel Koller

Thanks for the link.  It is nice to have an electronic copy.
However, that website is EVIL.   That's just plain theft.  So if you really like the book, and it is most certainly a "bible" for electronics, please buy a copy.   I have no personal interest in the book or the author's finances (though I have met Prof. Horowitz).  But I believe one should be compensated for one' hard work.
By the way, if you are hard on books, and just want "the basics", buy a used copy of the SECOND edition instead.  I find that the third edition has very thin pages, and it is a bit less pleasant to read that way.   On the other hand, the op amp info (just to pick one example) is already getting pretty obsolete in the second edition.
And if you want to see what Tek instruments the authors used in the writing of the book, read the preface to the third edition.
  Dan

yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Within the last couple of weeks I came across a pointer in this forum to
an online version of Art of Electronics 3rd ed.
After going back and searching a number of threads, I am not able to find
the reference.
Would someone be so kind to post a pointer to where AoE 3rd ed could be
downloaded?

Thank you, much appreciated

Tom Gardner

On 28/05/21 20:11, John Hudak via groups.io wrote:
Within the last couple of weeks I came across a pointer in this forum to an online version of Art of Electronics 3rd ed.
After going back and searching a number of threads, I am not able to find the reference.
Would someone be so kind to post a pointer to where AoE 3rd ed could be downloaded?
Win Hill did post the URL (on dropbox IIRC) of a PDF several years ago. While an electronic version is nice, the paper version is worth the money.

Don't forget the second half, the x-chapters https://x.artofelectronics.net/