Topics

Plug-ins 7A24 and 7b53A available

shalopt

Pictures posted in album.
Well had a long write up off how acquired but apparently lost before posting.
I have had these stored away for 20 plus years in the same box with a couple of HP plug-ins acquired at a metrology auction where I worked. Never lucky enough to get a main frame of either brand.
Being pass 80 I need gone so the kids will not need a dumpster.
So open to offers I think each will ride in the USPS medium flat rate box located in Shallotte, NC.
Contact me off list in you need.
I also have but yet to locate a T333-P2 crt last seen a few years ago.