Photo archive

Michael Dunn <mdunn@...>

Hi all. Just for fun, I've created a section on our site for photo uploads:

I've already created a few folders, but feel free to make more if necessary. I may even get around to uploading a few myself...

Michael

George <vee420@...>

--- In TekScopes@y..., Michael Dunn <mdunn@c...> wrote:
Hi all. Just for fun, I've created a section on our site for
photo uploads:

I just added some pictures of Tek equipment from my collection.

George

leo.schleider@...

Hi,
added some pictures of a working 545B and a R647A restauration.
Leo