Topics

PETER KELLER BOOKS IN UK

Alan Ainslie

Pleased to report a package of Peter Keller books arrived safe and sound in the UK end of last week.
I was rather surprised how fine these are - nice hardbound volumes with nice design work - a pleasure to add to the shelves.
I did not appreciate how extensive is the list of References - 25 pages of research and information links.

UK requests are already being met, but maybe there will be one or two spare if anyone is interested.

Thank you to Dennis for what must have been a marathon exercise arranging, packing, shipping.
Without your vision this would never have happened! Thank you from the UK.

Alan

Heinz Breuer

Today Peter Keller’s book arrived in Germany.
The package was obviously dropped twice on opposite corners and the book is a little creased on the spine and the outer edge of the front but nothing serious.
I am happy to have it.
Thanks again Dennis for your help.

vy 73 Heinz DH2FA, KM5VT

Von meinem iPhone gesendet