From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of Mark Vincent
Sent: 13 July 2020 02:02
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: [TekScopes] Password not working

Dear Sir,

Please send me the password to log in. For some reason, the one I used is
not working. Thanks.

Mark

Chuck Harris

You don't have to log in to post by email... like I am
doing right now.

Groups.io has a "forgot password" icon on its login screen.

-Chuck Harris

Colin Herbert via groups.io wrote:

I am not really understanding your problem. You choose your own password; you don't get issued with one. If you are posting this message on the Tekscopes forum, then surely you _are_ logged in?
Colin (Just a forum member, not the owner/administrator or even a moderator).