Parting out a 11XXX scope any one need anything?

Zentronics42@...

I have a new to me parts unit for an 11XXX scope. It was already torn apart when I got it but there are some parts in it that I need. I know the scope was failing self cal and that is why it was being scrapped. I has was appears to be a complete acquisition board with intact custom Tek IC's I am wondering if any one needs any parts out of this scope. So far the knobs shafts and encoders are spoken for as well as some of the thru BNC's and others. If any one needs parts let me know and I will see if they are there. One thing to not is the unit did have a tube. I do not know if it was good or not but it is not shattered and there is no evidence of burn in so it looks to be OK at a glance.

Zen

Jim Ford

Oh, BNCs, so it must not be an 11800 series scope.  Darn, because I am looking for one for a future project.       Jim Ford Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

-------- Original message --------From: Zentronics42@gmail.com Date: 7/1/21 4:26 PM (GMT-08:00) To: TekScopes@groups.io Subject: [TekScopes] Parting out a 11XXX scope any one need anything? I have a new to me parts unit for an 11XXX scope. It was already torn apart when I got it but there are some parts in it that I need. I know the scope was failing self cal and that is why it was being scrapped. I has was appears to be a complete acquisition board with intact custom Tek IC's I am wondering if any one needs any parts out of this scope. So far the knobs shafts and encoders are spoken for as well as some of the thru BNC's and others. If any one needs parts let me know and I will see if they are there. One thing to not is the unit did have a tube. I do not know if it was good or not but it is not shattered and there is no evidence of burn in so it looks to be OK at a glance. Zen

Mark

XXX, why not just say what it is? There are big differences between them.

Zentronics42@...

Mark,
I don't know what it is. It was sent to me half torn apart with no making as to the exact scope. All I know about it is it is an 11000 series scope but it is not a 118XX it did not have any of the SMA connectors it was all BNC. When I got it the front face with the scope number was MIA. It does not have enough fans to be a DSA as it does not match my DSA 602A.

Zen

Mark

How about some photos then? Maybe we can figure it out that way?