Paper Manuals for Tek 465

P M

I ran across a couple of paper manuals for the Tek 465 while I was cleaning my garage. Since I no longer have my 465s, I cannot use them so I figured I'd offer them up here before they went into the bin. :-).

070-1861-00 46 5 Oscilloscope with Options (SN B250000 & UP) Service
070-2191-00 465 Option 5 Supplement

Both look complete and in decent condition. There is some shelf wear, and the plastic spines are intact. There are tons of tri-fold pages in the Service manual.

Both are available as a set for the price of shipping. First responder to this thread gets them. I'll follow up privately with you for shipping details.

-Pat

n.b. Let me know if this is OT here and I will happily repost.

Simon Tregear

Hello Pat.

If the 465 service manual + options is still available
I would be interested.

Thanks and Regards,

Simon Tregear

On 3 Aug 2021, at 9:58 am, pgm-groups@abinemail.com wrote:

I ran across a couple of paper manuals for the Tek 465 while I was cleaning my garage. Since I no longer have my 465s, I cannot use them so I figured I'd offer them up here before they went into the bin. :-).

070-1861-00 46 5 Oscilloscope with Options (SN B250000 & UP) Service
070-2191-00 465 Option 5 Supplement

Both look complete and in decent condition. There is some shelf wear, and the plastic spines are intact. There are tons of tri-fold pages in the Service manual.

Both are available as a set for the price of shipping. First responder to this thread gets them. I'll follow up privately with you for shipping details.

-Pat

n.b. Let me know if this is OT here and I will happily repost.

Renée

Hi Pat-If they are available, I would like them....
Thanks
Renée

On 8/2/21 4:58 PM, pgm-groups@abinemail.com wrote:
I ran across a couple of paper manuals for the Tek 465 while I was cleaning my garage. Since I no longer have my 465s, I cannot use them so I figured I'd offer them up here before they went into the bin. :-).

070-1861-00 46 5 Oscilloscope with Options (SN B250000 & UP) Service
070-2191-00 465 Option 5 Supplement

Both look complete and in decent condition. There is some shelf wear, and the plastic spines are intact. There are tons of tri-fold pages in the Service manual.

Both are available as a set for the price of shipping. First responder to this thread gets them. I'll follow up privately with you for shipping details.

-Pat

n.b. Let me know if this is OT here and I will happily repost.

P M

Thanks everyone for saving these manuals from an untimely fate. I'll reach out to the respondents in order of receipt.

-Pat