Pair of P6101 Scope Probes

I found a pair of P6101 scope probes which I have no use for.
They appear to be functional. The only cosmetic problem they have is the
cables need to be cleaned. The plastic seems to have a thin coating of
whitewash on it. This is probably due to age. I have seen this before and a
good wipe with a mild solvent gets rid of it.

These are 1X, 1 meter general purpose probes. They are capable of at least
34MHz. They have no intrinsic resistance of their own apart from the
distributed 180 ohms of the inner conductor so the input impedance of the
probe is whatever the input impedance of the scope's amplifier is. The cable
has 32pF of capacitance.
I have 10" ground leads for them but no other accessories.

A manual is at https://w140.com/tekwiki/images/f/f4/P6101.pdf.

You can have the pair for $20 plus shipping in a Priority Mail Small Flat
Rate Box which costs about $8 to mail anywhere in the USA. I don't know what
the postage will be to Canada in the same box.

Contact me off-list at dennis at ridesoft dot com if you want them.

Dennis

Thanks to all who responded.
The probes are spoken for.
Dennis