P400 Probe for Tek 222

David Kuhn

I have done an EBAY search and can not find the probe for the Tek 222. I
have one and would like to purchase a second one.

David Kuhn

...or P850 Probe

On Wed, Jun 16, 2021 at 8:54 AM David Kuhn via groups.io <Daveyk021=
gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

I have done an EBAY search and can not find the probe for the Tek 222. I
have one and would like to purchase a second one.

Glydeck

I hear you. I’m in the same boat. I’ve been looking for that 2nd probe for years. — George

On Jun 16, 2021, at 5:54 AM, David Kuhn <Daveyk021@gmail.com> wrote:

I have done an EBAY search and can not find the probe for the Tek 222. I
have one and would like to purchase a second one.

Craig Cramb

I have P400 and P850 probes. These are for the 222A,222PS,224 series units. $135ea + USPS first class or priority I can send pictures and any other info you may want.

Please only contact offline at electronixtoolbox at Gmail dot com

Not for the 222 model that is a different probe.

Craig