Topics

Ouch... (Tek 6R1A)


David Holland
 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Tektronix-6R1A-Nixie-Tube-Display-tubes-sockets-biasing-resistors/143944707131

I guess someone is parting one out... the destructive way... You certainly
won't be recovering the front panel off that one...


snapdiode
 

What the everloving duck?

Everyone here should offer 25 cents.

Luckily I already have one...


-
 

I tried. The minimum bid is $0.99

On Thu, Feb 11, 2021 at 8:49 AM snapdiode via groups.io <snapdiode=
yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

What the everloving duck?

Everyone here should offer 25 cents.

Luckily I already have.






Glenn Little
 

I offered $10,, with note it front panel not destroyed would give $200.00 to show that the destruction cost him.

Glenn

On 2/11/2021 8:48 AM, snapdiode via groups.io wrote:
What the everloving duck?
Everyone here should offer 25 cents.
Luckily I already have.
--
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Glenn Little ARRL Technical Specialist QCWA LM 28417
Amateur Callsign: WB4UIV wb4uiv@arrl.net AMSAT LM 2178
QTH: Goose Creek, SC USA (EM92xx) USSVI, FRA, NRA-LM ARRL TAPR
"It is not the class of license that the Amateur holds but the class
of the Amateur that holds the license"


David Holland
 

I've got one as well... (In a 567 of unknown status).

I don't know I'd have given 200$ for just the front panel, but cutting it
in half just seems excessive. I wonder what happened to the rest of the
parts, but am afraid to ask..

On Thu, Feb 11, 2021 at 10:14 AM Glenn Little <glennmaillist@bellsouth.net>
wrote:

I offered $10,, with note it front panel not destroyed would give
$200.00 to show that the destruction cost him.

Glenn

On 2/11/2021 8:48 AM, snapdiode via groups.io wrote:
What the everloving duck?

Everyone here should offer 25 cents.

Luckily I already have.




--
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Glenn Little ARRL Technical Specialist QCWA LM 28417
Amateur Callsign: WB4UIV wb4uiv@arrl.net AMSAT LM 2178
QTH: Goose Creek, SC USA (EM92xx) USSVI, FRA, NRA-LM ARRL TAPR
"It is not the class of license that the Amateur holds but the class
of the Amateur that holds the license"






snapdiode
 

To be fair we don't know who did the cutting, he could just be selling salvage... He's selling a complete 1S1 for the same price...


David Holland
 

That's true.... I also observe the listing has been pulled....

He's got a 3C66 if anyone is looking for the odd 560 series plugin.
(Though I think his pricing on plugins may be a little "optimistic".)

Shrug... Cheers all,

David


On Thu, Feb 11, 2021 at 11:14 AM snapdiode via groups.io <snapdiode=
yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

To be fair we don't know who did the cutting, he could just be selling
salvage... He's selling a complete 1S1 for the same price...