Topics

OT Thank You

Stephen

I am quite new to this higher level of electronics (for me), and also new here.
My knowledge is therefore very limited compared to that of most people here.

Thus, following some posts I’ve been seeing, I just wanted to thank all the nice people that have, and continue to help me.
I have learned more here, and continue to learn, every day. Even though I don’t always yet understand everything.

So again THANK YOU for being there, and for kindly share your knowledge, time and experience with noobs/beginners like me.

I hope that someday I’ll be able to help others the way you are helping me.

Stephen