OT seeking "manual" for Radio Shack Micronta 22-165 DMM

ken chalfant

Greetings,

I have searched the internet and all the manual providers I could think of without any luck.

I went to use my little Radio Shack (Micronta) 22-165 DMM on AC line and was certain it would be just fine at 120 VAC, and it was - but I really wanted to check it’s specs.

I’m pretty good at keeping all my manuals and knowing where they are, but I failed this time. The little manual was not where it should be and nowhere else to be found.

Does anyone have a user's manual for this little meter they would kindly scan to PDF and share with me?

Thanks for use of our bandwidth and your consideration.

Regards,

Ken

Ken Eckert

On Fri, Jul 30, 2021 at 11:57 AM ken chalfant <kpchalfant@msn.com> wrote:

Greetings,

I have searched the internet and all the manual providers I could think of
without any luck.

I went to use my little Radio Shack (Micronta) 22-165 DMM on AC line and
was certain it would be just fine at 120 VAC, and it was - but I really
wanted to check it’s specs.

I’m pretty good at keeping all my manuals and knowing where they are, but
I failed this time. The little manual was not where it should be and
nowhere else to be found.

Does anyone have a user's manual for this little meter they would kindly
scan to PDF and share with me?

Thanks for use of our bandwidth and your consideration.

Regards,

Ken

Jim Ford

Ken, I have a model 22-220A, with the schematic in the manual.  I can shoot you a photo via private message if you like.       Jim Ford in Southern California Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

-------- Original message --------From: Ken Eckert <eckertkp@gmail.com> Date: 7/30/21 2:44 PM (GMT-08:00) To: TekScopes@groups.io Subject: Re: [TekScopes] OT seeking "manual" for Radio Shack Micronta 22-165 DMM This Google description says there are schematics:https://www.radiomuseum.org/r/radio_shac_autoranging_multimeter_mi.htmlhttps://www.radiomuseum.org/r/radio_shac_autoranging_multimeter_mi.html?language_id=3On Fri, Jul 30, 2021 at 11:57 AM ken chalfant <kpchalfant@msn.com> wrote:> Greetings,>> I have searched the internet and all the manual providers I could think of> without any luck.>> I went to use my little Radio Shack (Micronta) 22-165 DMM on AC line and> was certain it would be just fine at 120 VAC, and it was - but I really> wanted to check it’s specs.>> I’m pretty good at keeping all my manuals and knowing where they are, but> I failed this time.  The little manual was not where it should be and> nowhere else to be found.>> Does anyone have a user's manual for this little meter they would kindly> scan to PDF and share with me?>> Thanks for use of our bandwidth and your consideration.>> Regards,>> Ken>>> >>>

Gordon Smith

Hi Ken,
You can purchase the service manual if that helps. Link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/144087679860?hash=item218c4b8374:g:ESsAAOSwspBg1K6d

Gordon