Topics

OT seaching for supplies for a little Gould oscilloscope

ken chalfant

Greetings,

Forgive that this post is not about Tektronix equipment, but it is about an oscilloscope.

I recently acquired a very nice Gould DSO 465 with the internal printer.

Using traditional methods I have had no luck finding the set of four (4) pens - Gould PN: 04101175 - and - rolls of the printer paper Gould PN: 04101165 for this little scope.

Do any of you happen to have these items wasting away in a forgotten box on a dark and dusty shelf?

If “yes” and you would like to part with these items please contact me so we can work a deal.

If anyone can direct me to a possible supplier I would very much appreciate your kindness?

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Ken