OT: recommendation for a VGA and USB KVM switch?

Jim Ford

Hi, everybody.   At the risk of TMA (Too Many Acronyms), I ask for a recommendation for a reliable 2-port KVM switch that does VGA video and keyboard and mouse over USB. I've not had issues with the video, but the USB interface is a real PITA!  Just got a new work laptop computer, and I think that was the last straw for my existing Belkin KVM switch.  Now it doesn't work at all, after being flaky with the keyboard and/or mouse for many years.  Why is the USB part so hard to get right?!         TIA, Jim Ford Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone