From: TekScopes@groups.io <TekScopes@groups.io> On Behalf Of Paul Amaranth
Sent: 29 April 2021 16:50
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: [TekScopes] OT: Groups.io bounced me

Groups IO sent me a message the other day complaining that my mailer was bouncing messages and they were suspending email until I unbounced it.

Turned out my mailer was bouncing their mail because they were on one of the spam blocklists. I sent a note to support and it seems to be cleared this morning. Did this happen to anyone else?

I don't use anything exotic, just the sbl from spamhaus.org

Jim Strohm

True t’ing!!

My Congressional campaign website got blacklisted by spamhaus in 2006 because one website on my provider Texas.net was forwarding SPAM.

I switched to a more reputable provider forthwith. And instead of serving up SPAM they served up large-breasted NASCAR lady drivers.

Hey, here’s some advice. If you ever run for political office and you have a website, you have to park the website and all its aliases until after you die, because it’s a sure bet somebody will pwn the URL and put a XXX pr0n site there.

Have a nice day.

Jim N6OTQ

Sent from my quenched-gap spark transmitter.