OT: FFTP: Triplett Model 630-APL VOM with Corrosion

Gordon Smith

Hi All,
I have a beaten, battered Triplett Model 630-APL VOM that is free for the postage. It has corrosion in it that I cleaned out a bit, but the corrosion has dripped onto some of the measurement resistors so I would not classify this one as being fixable. Every case part has some crack on it, the face is cracked. The knob moves freely and the meter movement appears functional. Free to anyone who wants it, just pay the postage. Pictures are available, just send me an email requesting them.

Please reply via Private Message if interested or if you would like more info.

Thank You, Gordon (in San Diego)

Gordon Smith

I have enough reply's/offers that I can say the VOM is spoken for.

Thank you, Gordon