Topics

OT CRT data wanted

Mark Vincent

I have two crts that I would like the data on and schematic of unit(s) they
were in. The numbers are Dumont/Fairchild F7770-0P31 and ETC (Electron Tube
Corp.) 54DGP11. Thanks.

Mark

Out of curiosity, can you describe the 54DGP11 tube? Or put a picture in the photos directory?

Regards, Tom

On 10/7/2020 6:27 PM, Mark Vincent wrote:
I have two crts that I would like the data on and schematic of unit(s) they
were in. The numbers are Dumont/Fairchild F7770-0P31 and ETC (Electron Tube
Corp.) 54DGP11. Thanks.

Mark

Mark Vincent

Tom.

The photo should be in the directory.

Mark

Very strange. Looks like three guns. A P11 phosphor would be blue and very fast meant for photography. Hope you find some info for it.

Regards

On 10/7/2020 9:48 PM, Mark Vincent wrote:
Tom.

The photo should be in the directory.

Mark

Mark Vincent

The first one is a dual gun. The second one is a quad gun. That is why there are 16 skirted miniature caps around the neck. The photo does not show all four guns.