Topics

OT - Any members in Czechia or Poland who can help me with parts?

I need a couple of small parts from Czechia, and the supplier does not ship outside the area.
If any member is willing to help me, much appreciated.
Full reimbursement by Paypal.

Reply off-line to yachadm AT gmail DOT com

Thanks
Menahem Yachad
CondorAudio
Jerusalem Israel

Tam Hanna

Menachem,

I volunteer. I have

a) a post box in SLOVAKIA, which however can NOT accept DHL etc

b) an office in Hungary

Sadly, I no longer have an office in Slovakia. I might also be able to use my family's trading house in Vienna, but this would incur cost and effort.

I could forward the stuff. If it is small, I can send it right from Hungary as a tracked letter (50g max, one week worldwide arrival). If it is more, I can either use JewPost in Austria or Slovak Governmental in Hungary, but this depends on when I am there (2-3 weeks for Austria minimum, 1-2 weeks for Slovakia minimum).

Tam

--
With best regards
Tam HANNA

Enjoy electronics? Join 15k7 other followers by visiting the Crazy Electronics Lab at https://www.instagram.com/tam.hanna/

cmjones01

If it helps, my office/lab/collection of Tek equipment is in Warsaw,
Poland, and very close to a post office.

Chris

On Wed, 18 Sep 2019, 08:23 M Yachad, <@yachadm> wrote:

I need a couple of small parts from Czechia, and the supplier does not
ship outside the area.
If any member is willing to help me, much appreciated.
Full reimbursement by Paypal.

Reply off-line to yachadm AT gmail DOT com

Thanks
Menahem Yachad
CondorAudio
Jerusalem Israel

Tam Hanna

Actually, an even better idea.

I must, anyways, prolong my TipTrans contract for six months. I also get a post address in the Czech Republic. They are pros, they handle mail all day. So maybe this also works.

--
With best regards
Tam HANNA

Enjoy electronics? Join 15k7 other followers by visiting the Crazy Electronics Lab at https://www.instagram.com/tam.hanna/

Tam and all the other generous members who came forward to help.
Thank you so much!

A member in Czechia has already helped me.

Great to know that there are so many upstanding people here!

Menahem

Tam Hanna

It takes a village.

The offer, of course, is also open to anyone else!