Topics

Old ioTech software...


Sergey Kubushyn
 

Just a shot in the dark -- does anybody have the old DOS Analyst488 software
for IOTech Analyzer 488 GPIB Bus Analyzer?

IOTech had been acquired by NI so there is almost no chance those guys saved
any of legacy IOTech software or they would give it up for free (or cheap)
even if they did. I'm trying to contact them to have all bases covered but
that is almost certainly useless.

User manuals are available but no signs of software anywhere in the Net...

---
******************************************************************
* KSI@home KOI8 Net < > The impossible we do immediately. *
* Las Vegas NV, USA < > Miracles require 24-hour notice. *
******************************************************************


Maurice Smulders
 

Rather late ;-) but I actually do. If you still need a copy, please let me know.

Maurice


Sergey Kubushyn
 

On Fri, 17 Apr 2020, Maurice Smulders wrote:

Could I also have a copy? I do have Windows95/NT software but not DOS one
which is very nice to have and actually desirable.

Rather late ;-) but I actually do. If you still need a copy, please let me
know.

Maurice
---
******************************************************************
* KSI@home KOI8 Net < > The impossible we do immediately. *
* Las Vegas NV, USA < > Miracles require 24-hour notice. *
******************************************************************


Sergey Kubushyn
 

On Sat, 18 Apr 2020, Sergey Kubushyn wrote:

OK, it looks like it was a reply to my own message, no quote in it so I
didn't know who Maurice was replying to.

Yes, I am still looking for that software and still need a copy.

On Fri, 17 Apr 2020, Maurice Smulders wrote:

Could I also have a copy? I do have Windows95/NT software but not DOS one
which is very nice to have and actually desirable.

Rather late ;-) but I actually do. If you still need a copy, please let me
know.

Maurice
---
******************************************************************
* KSI@home KOI8 Net < > The impossible we do immediately. *
* Las Vegas NV, USA < > Miracles require 24-hour notice. *
******************************************************************


A Rhodes
 

Once you get the software, I wonder if it is possible to put a copy of the files somewhere where others can find it.

It took THREE years for you to find a source. Someone else may never find it again!

-Tony


Maurice Smulders
 

It's now on KO4BB's website.

- Maurice

On Sun, Apr 19, 2020 at 5:17 AM A Rhodes <@ARHODES> wrote:

Once you get the software, I wonder if it is possible to put a copy of the
files somewhere where others can find it.

It took THREE years for you to find a source. Someone else may never find
it again!

-Tony




Sergey Kubushyn
 

On Sun, 19 Apr 2020, Maurice Smulders wrote:

OK, thanks. Will wait for it to become available for download.

It's now on KO4BB's website.

- Maurice

On Sun, Apr 19, 2020 at 5:17 AM A Rhodes <@ARHODES> wrote:

Once you get the software, I wonder if it is possible to put a copy of the
files somewhere where others can find it.

It took THREE years for you to find a source. Someone else may never find
it again!

-Tony
---
******************************************************************
* KSI@home KOI8 Net < > The impossible we do immediately. *
* Las Vegas NV, USA < > Miracles require 24-hour notice. *
******************************************************************


Sergey Kubushyn
 

On Sun, 19 Apr 2020, Maurice Smulders wrote:

Got it, thanks!

It's now on KO4BB's website.

- Maurice

On Sun, Apr 19, 2020 at 5:17 AM A Rhodes <@ARHODES> wrote:

Once you get the software, I wonder if it is possible to put a copy of the
files somewhere where others can find it.

It took THREE years for you to find a source. Someone else may never find
it again!

-Tony
---
******************************************************************
* KSI@home KOI8 Net < > The impossible we do immediately. *
* Las Vegas NV, USA < > Miracles require 24-hour notice. *
******************************************************************


Jean-Jacques DUCAMP
 

Hi All,
On the KO4BB site, the Dos version of the IOTech Analyzer 488 software is the only one available.
I am looking for the Win 95/98 version, does anyone have it ?
Regards. JJ


Steve Hendrix
 

At 2020-10-04 12:00 PM, Jean-Jacques DUCAMP via groups.io wrote:
On the KO4BB site, the Dos version of the IOTech Analyzer 488 software is the only one available.
I am looking for the Win 95/98 version, does anyone have it ?
I worked at IOtech from 1990 to 1992. I'm not sure that software was ever taken beyond DOS.

Steve HenDrix