Topics

Non-functioning Tektronix 7044A free for pickup near Washington DC

Broseman

I have a non-functional Tektronix 7704A mainframe with a full array of plug-ins available for pickup. There is text on the display but it won't show the horizontal trace.

Let me know if you're able to find a good home for this. There are two 7A26 dual trace amplifiers and two 7B53A dual time base modules included. If you can fix this or use this for parts, please let me know. I won't ship this since it's so heavy and bulky but if you can come by the house just outside Washington, DC, let me know. I can do a porch pickup when you come by. Nothing else is included. No power cord, no probes.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/wFKyDAV6sSuRXhUF6

My direct email is ambroseliao AT gmail DOT com. First come, first serve. No holds. No shipping.

Thanks,
Ambrose