Topics

Nice 556 still available for free but pickup only


Grayson Evans
 

I still have the 556 (all 96 lbs) available if anyone can arrange a pickup in and around Jupiter FL. I am willing to drive an hour or so to meet up if necessary.
Several people wanted it and I thought I could ship it at reasonable cost, but that turned out to be wishful thinking. It is in excellent condition and I have the 2" thick manual. I have a new survival policy; I can't keep any electronics that I can't lift.
I tried selling it (1$/Lb) at Melbourne hamfest a week ago, but no one really had any idea what it was. No surprise.
No rush, I'll hang on to it until someone shows up. :)
73, KJ7UM


-
 

When were you at the Melbourne Hamfest? I was there Friday and bought some
things. I sent back Saturday and it was DEAD.

On Tue, Oct 20, 2020 at 5:35 PM Grayson Evans <wa4gvm@...> wrote:

I still have the 556 (all 96 lbs) available if anyone can arrange a pickup
in and around Jupiter FL. I am willing to drive an hour or so to meet up
if necessary.
Several people wanted it and I thought I could ship it at reasonable cost,
but that turned out to be wishful thinking. It is in excellent condition
and I have the 2" thick manual. I have a new survival policy; I can't keep
any electronics that I can't lift.
I tried selling it (1$/Lb) at Melbourne hamfest a week ago, but no one
really had any idea what it was. No surprise.
No rush, I'll hang on to it until someone shows up. :)
73, KJ7UM






Chris J
 

I am in Fort Lauderdale and would love it!


Chris Juried, WRCB719

FCC Licensed RF Coordinator
Audio Engineering Society (AES) Member  
InfoComm-Recognized AV Technologist
http://www.JuriedEngineering.com
http://www.HistoryOfRecording.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/chrisjuried

Email: CJuried@...  
Voice: (954) 478-4355 


This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any distribution or copying of this email, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify me at (954) 478-4355 and permanently delete the original and any copy of any e-mail and any printout thereof.

   

On Tue, Oct 20, 2020 at 8:30 PM, -<rrrr6789@...> wrote: When were you at the Melbourne Hamfest? I was there Friday and bought some
things. I sent back Saturday and it was DEAD.

On Tue, Oct 20, 2020 at 5:35 PM Grayson Evans <wa4gvm@...> wrote:

I still have the 556 (all 96 lbs) available if anyone can arrange a pickup
in and around Jupiter FL.  I am willing to drive an hour or so to meet up
if necessary.
Several people wanted it and I thought I could ship it at reasonable cost,
but that turned out to be wishful thinking.  It is in excellent condition
and I have the 2" thick manual.  I have a new survival policy; I can't keep
any electronics that I can't lift.
I tried selling it (1$/Lb) at Melbourne hamfest a week ago, but no one
really had any idea what it was.  No surprise.
No rush, I'll hang on to it until someone shows up. :)
73, KJ7UM






Grayson Evans
 

I was only there Saturday, near the front inside.


Grayson Evans
 

Hi Chris,
You are welcome to come pick it up. Ft. Lauderdale to here is about an hour and 15 maybe 30 I think.
If you are interested, send me an email and I will send you an address.

Grayson


Chris J
 

Sure. Cjuried@... how much are you a asking? 


Chris Juried, WRCB719

FCC Licensed RF Coordinator
Audio Engineering Society (AES) Member  
InfoComm-Recognized AV Technologist
http://www.JuriedEngineering.com
http://www.HistoryOfRecording.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/chrisjuried

Email: CJuried@...  
Voice: (954) 478-4355 


This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any distribution or copying of this email, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify me at (954) 478-4355 and permanently delete the original and any copy of any e-mail and any printout thereof.

   

On Tue, Oct 20, 2020 at 10:53 PM, Grayson Evans<wa4gvm@...> wrote: Hi Chris,
You are welcome to come pick it up.  Ft. Lauderdale to here is about an hour and 15 maybe 30 I think.
If you are interested, send me an email and I will send you an address.

Grayson


Chris J
 

Omit, previous message as I see your title, plainly states, "available for free".... Still waking up, here. Good price for a hobbyist with little to spare. Best email is Cjuried@... and phone is 954-478-4355 


Sincerely,    
 
Chris
https://juriedengineering.com/

FCC Licensed RF Coordinator
Audio Engineering Society (AES) Member  


This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any distribution or copying of this email, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify me at (954) 478-4355 and permanently delete the original and any copy of any e-mail and any printout thereof.

On Tuesday, October 20, 2020, 10:53:14 PM EDT, Grayson Evans <wa4gvm@...> wrote:





Hi Chris,
You are welcome to come pick it up.  Ft. Lauderdale to here is about an hour and 15 maybe 30 I think.
If you are interested, send me an email and I will send you an address.

Grayson